For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Doula-Ball"

learn to code

my ball went strait through the paddle as i went to hit it. it's not even worth playing

Is this is what the world has come to?

First off, the control system was out of whack. Second off, that ending scene at the game over was disgusting, and appauling.

In the name of John Luvits "it stinks"

This game was lack luster at best. I might have enjoyed it but the uteral bouncer tabs wouldn't even hit the ball when I tried to smack it back up. Amusing idea, amusing enough to try to play and damn it I wanted that baby to get born but damned if I could play the game since I couldn't get "it" back up.

ummmm.....

why is this game rated 13+ when you have to be 18 to play here??? kinka makes me wonder

Meh, boring and buggy

i didnt like it, never was a fan of pinball.. and theres 3 dicks inside a womans vagina, >.<