Reviews for "Doula-Ball"

what were you thinking

this is a pinball game if you could call it that there is no originality in copying games that are already out there and if you do copy an idea at the very least make a good effort to try to make something that works half way decently

Bad.

Horrible glitches, bad gameplay, and bad layout. I honestly think you put more time into your intro then you actually put into the game itself. You need to completely rework the physics engine, because the paddle movements were unreliable at best. Bad place ball traps and impossible to hit tubes made this game a dud. I think this game has potential, but you have a long way to go to make this a decent flash. 0/5.

-Jose-

that was creepy

this wasn't very fun and i've seen way better pinball games ... sorry :(. this just needs some work

pointless piece of $#!t

i get full contraction then what??????

BUT NICE TRY!!!!!!!!!

??????

well that was a wast of my time