Reviews for "Doula-Ball"

wonderful

play pinbal in a womb
the bigget pile crap ever well maybe not ever

No Sir,I Don't like It.

The physics were off substantially,the ball would never act like that really.The sound effects did not at all fit the actions they were tied to;the announcer was annoying,and there was no music(only adding to the boredom).Not to mention the concept of the game was misplaced and had a very high"Creep-Out"factor.

Terrible

Terrible graphics,game,idea And its kinda grose that your playing freaking pinball in a girls private lol!

glitch, not fun

pinball gets stuck even when I tilt. The game doesnot play smothly.

Well there's five minutes I'll never get back

I know there must have been a joke in there somwhere but nobody's getting it. The interface is poor to put it kindly, the action is slow and it seems impossible to hit any of the targets deliberately.