Reviews for "Doula-Ball"

I love the way this pinball game works

I love pine ball and i love this game not just cuz its pinball but cuz of the way its done its halleryus at lest to me it is so keep it up I LOVE IT.

What?!

I noticed that you got a lot of bad ratings. I personally thought it great. Yeah, it took a long time to get to where I was trying to go, but in a real pinball game it normally does take awhile... it also takes a long time in labor. That might be why I like it so much. I'm a new mom. I thought this was freaking hilarious. Wish my labor had been half as much fun.

this is out there

I gave this a 5 because of the time put in to the game and the twisted thought of making a pin ball game of a woman its great

Hard to hit ramps

It feels like there isn't much control. In particular, it's really hard to hit a ramp. Hilarious theme, though.

Wow!