For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 24 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Doula-Ball"

Good game.

This was a good game and all, but I just think it was a little slow.

Very..

Disturbing but pretty cool!

Your artistic abilities are pretty on-the-go but the physics on the ball could have been improved. More sounds and animation would have rang my bell, but I'm still passing over a six for the game, hope that is good enough.

good game except for a few things

Its not a bad game but the physics are slow so it makes it really difficult to win and it seemed a bit to adult to be rated teen. Just a heads up. Overall I give it a 2.

The game is broken

I went all the way up and then some to scroe 2,000 and the game didn't win. The contraction meter didn't fill up all th eway. Besides the games physics are really slow, you might want to speed them up a bit.

YAY!

YAY! Really Enjoyed This Game Not Entirely Suitible for all ages,
because of the mind sexual references ya know what am sayin.
And like the other guy said, alot of bugs

but overall a pretty good game

odd-job-jack responds:

I edited the profile for the mild sexual references.