Reviews for "Doula-Ball"

vaginal pinball?

why?

odd-job-jack responds:

These games all come from Odd Job Jack episodes. In this particular episode he was a doula aka midwife. It should be perfectly clear now.

...

took too long to load so i didnt watch

Needs to be a little faster

The game is great, but maybe the ball needs to reflect a real pinball table, by making the ball move faster - the first game I played all of my timing was screwed up, as I'd flicked the flipper before the ball had even reached it (Not that I'm the world's greatest pinball wizards, but...)

It's a shame I couldn't get to actually beat this game to see the 'you've won' part. I saw the loser screen, which was quite graphic, but I'm sure some people would find that amusing.

Make some more Pinball games, this one was great

I like

I like this game but its just to slow for me it gets boaring and its hard for me to keep interested

Not bad, but...

This game still needs some work. The hit detection is way off, it lags badly, the annocers voice is at a much lower volume than the music and sfx, making him almost impossible to hear, and the ball often either moved completely randomly off the flippers or got stuck in a corner and worked it's way through a solid object, especially when in multiball. Bottom line, this seems more like a beta than a finished flash.