Reviews for "Doula-Ball"

It was pretty bad

To-Ofthepheonix, stfu i completly agree with kyr0, jesus crist u god danm extreme lesbian just cause you hate guys doesnt mean ANYONE wants to hear you rant on about how stupid they are. Keep your degrading sexist opinoins to yourself.

learn to code

my ball went strait through the paddle as i went to hit it. it's not even worth playing

Wasnt too good..

But to the person below me...

Ur a feminist bitch shut the fuck up...
If it wasnt for us men u wouldnt be fucking alive either so you aint so fucking speical.
U coulda just just that it was a bad game and was degrading to woman which it is but u dont need to fucking go over board.. fucking feminest

Bad for so many reasons

OK my first complant is that ODJOB JACK IS A TERRIBLE SHOW! I cant tell u how much i hate that show it makes me ashamed of canadian TV. I could right a article about how much i hate that show but ill focus on this crappy advertisement cleaverly disguised as a game. Its pinball forgods sake. And a crappy pinball game at that. It show how much passion the creators of this game have for there job. "Lets do something new! somthign origional! ive got it a pinball game! that every PC made in the last 10 yrs has on it!. Just a poor job in general. PS, please cancell that show if u get a chance. thanks

good game but too slow..

the ball was too slow, maybe you could speed it up about 25%, IMO it'll make the game more challenging and fun, also you coud have like random facts pop up every time the objective changes or something (make the game more fun-ducational).
Good idea