Reviews for "Doula-Ball"

nice idea...poor delivery

i liked the idea of the game...it was funny and unique and really could've been a good game but the graphics were a bit lacking...you're biggest pitfall was the reallllly bad physics of the game though the made it difficult to play

Wow...

This proves how much I suck at pinball...and for all the guys hatin' on the lesbians....hi! I feel offended (I'm bi though)...sure yea I can be a feminist and yea I think this game is a lil crude, but don't we all have to deal with things sometimes? Like c'mon girls, sure it isn't the best game, but it's just a lil fun, we make as much fun of guys as they do us.

Hard to hit ramps

It feels like there isn't much control. In particular, it's really hard to hit a ramp. Hilarious theme, though.

It's good to kill time.

Pinball is a relatively entertaining game no matter if it's in an arcade of human uterus. Seems a little bland though. But good work on it overall. You got front page... I've right to complain.

Meh this game was original but not done well

I like pinball but the table is too small and your attracting lesbian assholes who like to call men vile sick perverted freaks. Ok though everyone can stop calling the lesbian a bitch now. Ok? She had her own effin opinion like we all do. When i last checked we all have a freedom of speech. But anyways my suggestions to make the game better are to make the table bigger, bigger paddles to smack the ball with, and personally get rid of the annoying announcer. He was just dumb. But the game was a nice idea. You just need to carry it out better.