Reviews for "Doula-Ball"

Kind of Blah

I mean, it's a nice concept, nice animation... but no music, wonky ball physics, and light on the whole pinball experience.

hmm

i managed to get 12700
dont know how i played it for so long really it was quite boring =/

sucked

pinball is supposed to be fast and unpredictable, this game just sucked ass six ways to sunday

Horrible

This game is easy, and just not fun. I guess you were trying to be funny.. You faild

wow...

n this is why i'm never having kids. lol... no, seriously. i thought the game was pretty funny. everyone loves a giant, light-up penis!!! y not 3? ...makes sense. n how the one time.. i guess i got stuck in the pubes (ew!...she should shave) bumper bar... n it auto slingshotted me into a falopian tube. i almost spit out my beer. thanks for the laugh.