Reviews for "Bee Commando"

A very Simple tactic to use

This game is very simple in all you have to do is sit by your hive and have you shield on and wait for the enemy to attack you then block and attack his hive its that simple. As for the boss same tactic keep your shield up and block him when he comes to attack you hive and when he shoots bullets just block with your shield. You cant hit him with you little gang of bees when you block him with your shield it takes his health off.

needs much more improvement

i liked the game but i think it needs more tatic like mayb we could use different ways to send our troops to atk and mayb some armor orspears to upgrade or we can use to atk and mayb have like spawning per round +hives u got and have a queen bee in one of the hives but overall i give it a pretty good

err...

Sometimes, the game acts really gay. Like after you defend an attack from about 12 bees, and they are all lying on the ground except for the leader who gets up after 1 second and attacks your hive BY HIMSELF and does WAY more damage than I can do with 12 bees. Why is that? It gets really unfair sometimes.

shit

ITS A GOOD GAME BUT U CANT BEAT THE BOSS CUZ THERES NOT ENOUGH BOMBS AND U CANT HIT HER!

wat!

hew do you win the sencond clonys of bees they have about twice as much bees in every place except one plus there twice as good as the 1st clony but other then that great game 4/5 8/10