Reviews for "with the last drop of juice"

Why the hell are you so good at this? Stop, now, you are breaking that thin fabric between reality and that other dimension!

Paxilon responds:

Yes? And? Do you fear what will bleed through that tear, Hellwreckage? You're right to. That flimsy veil is the only thing that separates our world from the screaming madness of the space between spaces where Cthulhu sleeps deep within his dead city of R'lyeh.
ALSO THANX BRO
I still have 10+ of your tunes on my favorites list on my phone. I bop to them erry day and so should everybody else god damnit >:I

Wow! Awesome!

Reminds me of that chappie movie o.o

Very Good.

The fact you were able to set a scene, with a robot who has no physical features or anything apart from a little face icon.. to have it showing what I'd consider to be a powerful bond. Wow. I find myself wondering what happens next and what would the injured man think when he awoke?

God damn, bloody brilliant.