Reviews for "with the last drop of juice"

Wow, it seems like there's so much behind this moment. My mind wants to go to a million different places when I wonder what led to this scene.

Paxilon responds:

Thanks! I always daydream things to go along with scenes like this. They usually don't make much sense, narratively, but its fun and passes the time and can really add to the mood of a piece. I hope you get as much enjoyment from letting your mind wander as I always do ;D

Dude looks like more of an aid worker. Love your style, still am glad that I don't try to do colors in my own art like you. Just the thought of how long it takes.....no.

Anyhow, awesome.

Paxilon responds:

Thanks! Now, uh, would you believe that I had/have the exact same mindset? I remember trying to get things done as fast as possible. My sketchy style is built upon that, actually; it started with fast strokes, a lot of erasing, using shortcuts with colouring. I can't say that I've gotten faster-- in fact, I've slowed down a lot-- but I don't even notice it anymore. A little ironic, isn't it? I haven't even thought of it until now.
I guess I don't exactly have a point to this, heh. Keep up the speed if that's your pleasure but colour can be pretty damn radical!