Reviews for "Naruto Chuunin Battles"

Scourge32 U SUK!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you you little bitch-ass ho!! Naruto is cool or at least cooler
than your skanky-ass bitch face!Hey sonicshadowguy,out of the two,you make the most sense while he is probably jackin' of somewhere in his masturbation corner.

suckesd

that fucjkin sucked you r a fuckin bich for liking naruto

sonicshadowguy responds:

Hey DUMB ASS if you hate naruto dont go on newgrounds looking for it and dont leave reviews saying someones stupid because they like something
PEOPLE AT NEWGROUNDS HATE YOU AND OTHERS LIKE YOU
GET A LIFE YOU ASS!!!!!

it was a good flash

it was a good flash but work on putting in jutsu and sound.

Awesome

That is a awesome game! Try adding music and more stages. And try putting each character in the Original Match mode.

OMFG

omfg i cant get gaara's justsu to work. does it only work while the opponent is still?O_O well fix it anyways so it works while the opponent is moving but not in the air.ohh yeah and make 2 jutsus per person.EX.naruto currently has rasengan in the game, but try to add shadow replication.Gaara currently has desert coffin, but try to add desert funeral. and so on and so on.