Reviews for "Naruto Chuunin Battles"

Need to add some more stuff.

Well the good stuff is its way better then Naruto Genin battles so the next one will be way better.Also there is a wide selestion of character.But, there needs to be more jutsus and make kunais and shurikan!!They need to be thrown!!Also try to make the computers a little less invicable, like u could make them at different levels.It is the only decent Naruto online fightning game i have found so try to improve it.PLZ REPLIE.This is my 1st review.

sonicshadowguy responds:

All the stuff you listed Im going to put in the next one but it will take a while

so-so

the games ok wen u get the hang of it.....

NARUTO FAN EH?

GOOD IM A NARUTO FAN TOO THIS TOTALLY ROCKS I ALSO LIKE MAR PRINCE OF TENNIS BUT ENOUGH OF THAT HEREARE SOME IMPROVEMENTS.
1) ADD MORE CHARACTERS LIKE DEMON NARUTO (sorry about caps lock didnt even know it was on) curse mark sasuke think big man
2) more jutsus like shadow clones or death reaper if you add hokages
3) these are the only improvements I think should be done if you haveany other suggestions plz leave them in the bubble below you better not add anything i didnt give permission to (just kidding i cant tell you what to do

awesom!

this is a great game only things i dont like is the no respond while attacking and when you chose a char nothin happens i also hate
the whole "collect chakra thing" ya know? i just dont like it..and those spikes hate those so much so tiny but painful..and some char
i didnt like,like kabuto why would anyone want to be him and the sound ninja and orochimaru and iruka(academy teacher)

ts itfor jounin battles you shouold like make slow combos and fast combos ya know? like for negis 64 strikes?(65 attcully,he hits one more time to blow them away)....well at least put combo attacks
like genin battles..and when you teleport put a like a smoke thing know what im sayin?and make chakra heal over time...and practice mode fight fight fight but no dieing...and music...

could probubly ask other flash people
where they got naruto sprites...i think...
woot all my 5 are belomng to this

what about hokage battles????
are you ganna make that?????(just real cerius)

GREAT!

I loved this game! I loved Genin Battles but you beated the odds with this submission! R U going to do Jounin battles? That would be freaking awesome! I give u 10 average ;)

sonicshadowguy responds:

Im working on Jounin battles but it will take a while. I need more sprites and give the characters better coding and other stage stuff. This will probably be the last Naruto Battles series I make. You can see my progress on my website.