Reviews for "Naruto Chuunin Battles"

good

that was awesome but i think you should add more characters like itachi,choji,and the hokages

nice!

That was pretty good. I hope you make another one, but this time put people like Kyuubi Naruto and LV2 Curse Seal Sasuke.

cool

cool game and jutsus

Cool

This is a pretty good game.(much better than other naruto games on this site :(..)I have one question though...HOW DO U DO THE JUTSU'S?I've done Neijis rotation before by mistake but i dont know how to do it. Anyway nice job im looking forward to jounin battles (that is if u make it).

WOOT

finally! some1 who made a naruto game that is actually worth playing for hours! this game is very addicting, i personally like squaring off rasengan and chidori 2 see who wins.