Reviews for "Naruto Chuunin Battles"

Pretty Good

I suggest a little music, some more attack styles, like jutsu attacks (Rasengan, Chidori, shadow clone, etc), or attack combos. Also some more sound effects, like some "HA!" and stuff, and reactions to getting hit, and the teleporting jutsu should have something like say... I puff off smoke when leaving and reterning.

And maybe different control placement, maybe remove the mutiplayer function and make the light attck 'z', heavy attack 'x', use jutsu 'space', and select through different jutsus with 's' and 'd'. Movement could remain the same with the arrow keys.

And maybe try to remove that white border the you can see around some of the characters.

Oh, and work on the AI, the fact that enemies practically cling to you, kinda annoying...

And of course these are all just suggestions, so of course, feel free to disregard all of this.

awsome

awsome game!

awsome

the game was awsome
but next time let kakashi and iruka use better jutsu

Way more jutsu

Like SHADOW CLONE TRANSFORM SUMMNING KUYBI FORM MOON RAY RASENGAN AND TWIN RASENGAN!!! oh I ALMOST FORGOT thats JUST NARUTO ):o!!!LOL

A little more jutsu

If you ever get around to it please give Neji his Byakugan and his 8 trigram 64 plam and the 8 trigram 128 plam.