Reviews for "Armor Heroes 2"

Pretty good

I found that the controls were somewhat unresponsive and there's no real point in having the slow attack because that's all it is: slow. There's almost no real difference between the two other than speed so it seems like a waste. And the time it takes to fall into your blocking stance is so long that it only seems work on archers, and even then only if you stay down, because by the time your character gets back up, another arrow is coming. Other than that it was a pretty fun game. I like the addition of mounted combat and how your characters now use thier weapons rather than their fists.

Has work to do

First the things that i like:
The fact that you can change characters during the fight is cool, and that they all have strengths and weaknesses against certain enemies

But i dont like the attacks, especcially when on horseback.
There are only two attacks in a short combo. I should try and make different combo's, where the two types of attacks are combined or something like that. It would make the game a lot more interesting.

good game

i like the work u have done and the fact that you can mount enimies

Awesome

Really well done game, I'm looking forward to 3. At times it can be hard, but the Drow kicks @ss, (sorry, I just like that @ thing) so it really helps. A lot. In summary, awesome game!

Not bad.....

Just that there should be settings on difficulty levels though.

Cheers :)