Reviews for "Armor Heroes 2"

game sucks

like the idea but i keeps lagging and the enemies are so fast i can't evev attack!!!

great game

good as

it was ok

i actually liked thew game it kicked 1's ass

This is amazing O_O

Wow this game is better than the first 1, even though the first 1 had 10 characters and this has 3, but this 1 has mounts!!! The freaking dragons are the best! hehe, I found this game more challenging than the first, especially because of them giants and mounted enemies but, what good would a game be if it wasn't challenging? I love this game in all it's glory!!! 5/5, 10/10, w/e grade means perfect, that's what this game is!! Oh and aside from all those complaints about the spacebar BS, You gotta wait and hold it down! U can't just press it!!!

spacebar anyone?!?!!??!!??!!?!?!?!?!

the spacebar wouldent work!!!!!!!!

you suck