Reviews for "Armor Heroes 2"

Laggy and infuriatingly difficult

This game is unfair, as if an enemy hits you while you are using a special it drains your energy but nothing happens, a single enemy can out-attack you and get you killed by just running you into a corner, leaving you unable to do absolutely anything. your attacks are too slow for a single enemy to be beaten, and if he manages to hit you a single time you are caught in his neverending combo and unable to move or attack. The controls are unresponsive and combos are so touchy I find myself just spamming the first attack instead of doing the full combo attack! For the sake of the players' sanity, STAY AWAY.

wtf?

is this a mockery? this is horrible. The music aghhh!!!!! seriously man no no one wants to hear that (sorry if u do) but i have to admit its better than the other one !!!

Wow um

It sucks alot 2/5

eeeeghhhh

it was ok could be better

Better than the first one

It's a good improvement from the other one. I liked this one better because of the mount. But there were some annoying parts, especially when the birds were attacking because it wasn't easy to hit them even if you are mounted.