For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 35 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Armor Heroes 2"

cool game here

that was a fun game and i dont really think there is anything you could improve on well maby fix a few bugs here and there ( when i attack sometimes it dident effect the green dudes) other then that good job

good good

Dat was a fun and addicting game man, kudos but i couldnt get through half the way in the 3rd level. WTF man well kudos on the game its fun

cool game

Very addicting game I liked it. Only problem is that halfway through the 3rd level enemies stopped comming and it didnt say "Go" so I couldn't proceed. Also there needs to be something to show what the character's skills do, cuz I didnt know what their specials did until I beat the first level and got to the screen to buy new levels or health.

Not bad.

was fun, but I ran into a problem the 3rd level (the one with all the indead and stuff) about half way through, I got to a screen where I killed the enemies, but the "go" thing didn't flash, it wouldn't let me go anywhere, and no more enemies came. But other than that it was fun.

Pretti gud

Alright game lad u just need sumthin about the characters lyk what their special is, uva dan dat tis wikid