Reviews for "Slowloft: Overdose"

Excellent

Another amazing animation by Brian. I love all of your work, it's just so cool.

Keep it up

Loved it

I loved the whole music change part and you used New Zealand Music (yes thats where I'm from)

Stereogram ftw!

Keep up the good work mate

CirrusEpix responds:

I did not know that. Thanks!

It's the message!

Honestly, I think thee orginal Slowloft was way better, and the message more clear, but I had to vote 5 on this, because I agree 100% with the message. Keep up your good work!

CirrusEpix responds:

I agree. I think I could have tweeked this film a bit to include the message better in the film. I think I was really going for two things,

1. the irony of these ads
2. give NGs what they want

Yay, Original Parody!

This, really takes the cake (or the drugged muffin in this case), a perfect parody of what drug companies are going to nowadays to promote their products, it's a good thing you shifted from "Madness Parody" mode to "iPod Ad Mode", the iPod fight scene (complete with music from one of their ads) was one of the best things I have ever seen!

Another thing, if you want to skip directly to the aforemented scene, click on the 3rd button on the main screen.

But still, compared to The Ultimate Showdown, this is actually a pretty good satircal piece!

CirrusEpix responds:

No way is this better than Ultimate Showdown. That film is gold.

Amazing

You show your passion through your flash films. Amazing.