Reviews for "SP - Generic Dreams"

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

This song is one of the best songs EVER!!!!!!! Keep up the awesome work =D

Good Job

Hey I'm from the steam community, I just came here to give you a 5 so you can get the top place!

Kidding : multi is for you !

I like your song, but maybe the intro of the original was better. Know it's not finished already, but i think this is too close from other mix. Maybe you should try something stronger, in a hardhouse style, with more atmospheric sample : here variations are good, but quite 'chaotic'.
Anyway it's a good song, thanks for the remix, and think about people who are waiting for the finished version ^.-

-Bass-Hunter

-BigBob123

All over the place, is... Pretty darn good.

I was just thinking as I read your description, "How all over the place can it be? It's in the weekly". And BAM, it went so far left it became a completely different song, but somehow, it transitioned perfectly. That was some brilliant thinking there my friend. And the ending, that was humorous. In a great way. A ADD song deserves an ADD ending. I love the melodies you've got here.
I'm sorry I don't have any criticism, I'm just not a good enough artist to notice anywhere you could improve on, so until next time...
Rock on.