Reviews for "Ryder Cup Challenge"

Excellent Golf Game!

I couldn't disagree more! This game is excellent. As the instructions state you have 1 minute to get as many yards as possible for your chosen Team. Whats so difficult to understand?

I love the use of a mouse rather than the typical (and boring) space bar method. Would like to see a whole game like this next!

good game

Sluggish controls. I thought the controls could be a little more crisp. They were a little sluggish and hard to do. Once I got the hang of it though I was hitting like a pro.

Not bad.

A pretty good game.
A little boring after a while...

50-50

It's pretty much on a ten to ten scale, 7. The game had no clear instructions or other features the would clog up the leak up boredom that after a while most of us felt. I advised Music and clear instructions to tidy this up. Thouh overall this game was pretty decent for a Flash golf game. :)

ok game but not clear instructions on how to play

it was not clear how to play the game so maybe it would improve the game if you put some instructions on the screen to help also it would help to see the hole of the golf swing