Reviews for "FF7 -- Battle"

Caviar! ^_^

This is good.... not just good, AWESOME! XD

The guitar, masterfully played, blended VERY well with the orchestra and the riffs, were mind blowing! XD Awesome!

Keep up the great work!

~JM2

:) Thank you!

This was cool

This starts off right away, the sound was good almost seems as if there was some sorta echo in there though especially with the guitar, now great work with the guitar it was suprisngly good and the quality did come out, allthough i thought the whole piece was just too short, but maybe you can stretch that out with more guitar and maybe even more on the guitar solo would be nice, just a though for better improvment but besides that it was all good.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
As mentioned >>>>> i thought the whole piece was just too short, but maybe you can stretch that out with more guitar and maybe even more on the guitar solo would be nice,

Cool

hmm.. like I said in my other review for you, Im honest, nothing personal, and not a cocky approach when I say that this is not too enjoyable to me, the Guitar is abit sour, The sound .. I don't like it, its not very interesting either, but you have some skills on the guitar.. (tune the Guitar more)
But personally, Its unbelievable that it has accieved a Platinum record.. but congrats.
I love the FF VII battle tune though!

Good but not great

The playing is superlative, but you need to either lower the guitar volume or increase the background volume--you can barely hear it.

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks dude! Yeah, the mix was not so hot on this one, I agree.

sorry man

im giving you a 4 because the background just sucked - pure and simple. the guitar part with the solo was neat, but thats all i can give you credit for. next time, find a drummer.

Thanks for the review.