Reviews for "FF7 -- Battle"

very nice

the guitar was awesome but you need to fix the background and it will be perfect, well almost perfect ;)

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks for the review, dude!

Really good!

This was excellent, I love the live guitar, but I have to agree with the folks and say that the volume of the different layers of music is out of whack. But I wont be a poor sport, I know how hard it is to get a decent recording when your playing a real guitar. Your a very talented guitarist, This song isnt the best one i've heard, but hearing how you play makes me bookmark your page because I know that things will only get better in this case. Keep up the good work, and bring us more Live guitar action!

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks a bunch buddy! I definitely think my later FF submissions came out better, but this one just happens to be more popular and recognizable.

Thank you for the compliment on the guitar playing -- always feels really awesome to hear someone appreciate something I've dedicated so much of my life to doing. Glad you enjoyed it, and I hope to keep you listening.

not bad

loved ur originality. great job on staying accurate and coming up with a guitar part, yet would have appreciated other instruments involved with main piece. Keep up the good work!

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks for the review -- yeah, I think I could have done a lot more with this also. I'm contemplating doing a new version of it some time in the future and adding more stuff to it. Thanks for the advice.

I like the original.....

but love this one. This kicks ass out of the original Final Fantasy 7 Battle music. Nice job.

Good Guitar

Considering it was live, that was awesome.