Reviews for "FF7 -- Battle"

Great job...

I liked it...the midi thing fits well with the guitar...but did u make the midi urself? it sounds like the original....i love this theme and u made it even better!

TritoneAngel responds:

I downloaded a midi file and then reworked the hell out of it (changed notes, reorchestrated, etc.) to make it sound like the original. Thanks for the review dude!

The missing element

NICE JOB!!!!
That was what that music needed... if the real music was like that maybe random battles would be easier...

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks a lot for the review man!

Nothing makes those random battles easier... except for Knights of the Round. lol

I always thought that a game as great as FF7 deserved heavier versions of its music, or at least live performances. Too bad the specs of the PS1 held it back. Hope I can do it justice. Glad you liked it man. Thanks.

intro reminds me of the raptors in Jurrasic Park

just me? Anywho, luff the intro, but after that I have a split opinion. On one hand the eletric guitar is fantastic, but I can't here the origional notes at one point. But the guitar makes up for it. Dosn't loop well, but then again, what does on the audio portal?
Great. Luff it.
Keep it up!

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks for the review dude! I hope that you mean the guitar sounds killer or vicious, and not that it sounds like that odd squawking noise the raptors made before they ate people. lol

Great

Originality got a low score because it was music from FF7 (the most popular freakin video game EVER!) played on an electric guitar (the best instrument EVER!) so the resulting combination isnt the most unique idea, but that doesn't matter because it was badass. I even downloaded it not necessarily to use it in a flash I might actually make but just to listen to it lol

5/5

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks a lot dude! Glad you enjoyed it. Feel free to check out some of my other Final Fantasy covers, which are of far better recording quality, for the most part. Thanks for the download too dude.

Wow!

That was great, Good job man. Real original.