Reviews for "FF7 -- Battle"

Awesome

FF7 and distorted guitars doesn't get much better than this.Great job man I noticed a couple of small mistakes but it doesn't matter.

Great job man and I really like you're tone what are you playing through?

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks for the review dude -- hadn't heard from you in a while.

There were a couple of tiny mistakes, but I was more interested in getting a completed song on here than correcting/perfecting the thing. I can live with them having a few warts.

You may b surprised by my set-up: That was my Ibanez RG1570 through a Line 6 Spider amp with a Shure 57 mic through my audio interface, a Tascam US-122.

The missing element

NICE JOB!!!!
That was what that music needed... if the real music was like that maybe random battles would be easier...

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks a lot for the review man!

Nothing makes those random battles easier... except for Knights of the Round. lol

I always thought that a game as great as FF7 deserved heavier versions of its music, or at least live performances. Too bad the specs of the PS1 held it back. Hope I can do it justice. Glad you liked it man. Thanks.

intro reminds me of the raptors in Jurrasic Park

just me? Anywho, luff the intro, but after that I have a split opinion. On one hand the eletric guitar is fantastic, but I can't here the origional notes at one point. But the guitar makes up for it. Dosn't loop well, but then again, what does on the audio portal?
Great. Luff it.
Keep it up!

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks for the review dude! I hope that you mean the guitar sounds killer or vicious, and not that it sounds like that odd squawking noise the raptors made before they ate people. lol

good song!

but whered it go on the audio portals top songs? i had to find this song manually!

-Stop. Watch. 100%.

TritoneAngel responds:

Eh - some group of hobos probably just zeroed it into oblivion. Happens all the time.

I'm glad you enjoyed it though man -- check out my other stuff as well; you'll be pleased.

Wow!

That was great, Good job man. Real original.