Reviews for "FF7 -- Battle"

This Rocks!

Woah, this is crazy! The music brings back so many memories. Make more, this is awesome! Nice Job!

-$eamonky

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks a lot for the review, dude! I'll probably eventually do a different version of this in the future, but I'm really glad you like it.

Holy shit dude

Seriously, you have unbelievable talent on the guitar. I love both Final Fantasy VII and guitar, so this is pretty awesome for me. I also play guitar, so when I heard this I wanted to try to figure out how to play it, but I've been having trouble. I've only been playing guitar for about a year and a half so it's not easy for me to figure stuff out. I've looked for tabs for this but the ones I found weren't nearly as roarin as yours is. Do you think you could possibly help me out here, maybe put your tabs up somewhere? Because I know that I am not the only one that would want to learn how to play that. Thanks alot, you friggin rule man.

Thanks a lot dude! I really appreciate it. *grins*

Unfortunately, no tabs for me dude. I never liked 'em. I was always a big play-by-ear person, but learning to read music is absolutely invaluable in my opinion. Takes a while, but definitely helps.

Long term I would strongly recommend learning to read music, but more immediately, just stick with it and keep trying new ideas and fingerings and you'll be sure to get it. Patience and perserverance will get you everywhere on guitar -- don't get discouraged.

If you'd like, try playing the song (or any song you're looking to learn) on Windows Media Player or a similar program and slowing down the speed to 1/2 and just dividing the song into segments. Sometimes it's easier to learn challenging songs in pieces, then put the pieces together afterward, thinking of it as a few short chunks as opposed to one large painful song.

Good luck dude -- and keep playing. You'll be schoolin' your friends in no time.

Cool and Sweet

Nice Job You Put alot of Effort in it You are great

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks a lot buddy! Glad you enjoyed it.

Nice work

What makes this a good final fantasy song is the guitar.so nice guitar work.real nice.

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks a lot dude! Glad you liked it.

sounds awesome

this is some epic music, and it's in a perfect loop