For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "FF7 -- Battle"

not bad

This song has been in the top 10 for a while. so its worthy of a review.

Not bad at all tritoneangel, it just needs to have some things fixed. first, you need a better background. a direct midirip with crummy drums totally destroys the song. the guitar wasnt bad at all, just watch out for peaks. other than that it wasnt that bad.

hope you redo this song and put in some better background sounds to beefen it up as it needs it.

-Steve

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks for the review HouseMasta! I agree with you on all fronts -- the background could use better quality sounds, and I think I have it too far back in the mix. It was recorded a little too hastily. Thank you for the advice.

Cool and Sweet

Nice Job You Put alot of Effort in it You are great

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks a lot buddy! Glad you enjoyed it.

This has to be one of the best.

This has to be one of the best final fantasy remix's ive ever hear, This must have taken you forever to do. Do you have the guitar part in a tab form?, i want to try and learn it :P

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks a lot buddy! Honestly (and this may sound unintentionally dick-ish), I did it in a few takes, as I had the song memorized after binge-playing the game for weeks... :) I'm lucky to have a good musical ear, and I've been playing for a long time. And now I feel old. :(

Sorry man, no tabs -- I'm strictly against them, and I've never used 'em. I stay pretty close to the melody for the most part on this though, so you might be able to score a midi file and get pretty damn close, then just fiddle around and discover a cooler version on your own. Keep playin', and thanks again.

COOL!

Best FF7 remix ever! It sound like this was made for Vincent, he rules!

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks for the review, dude! Glad you enjoyed it.

I think you may have reviewed the wrong file! My Vincent's theme music is just above this one -- and it's pretty good too. :)

Thanks again buddy.

OMG!!!

this is the best thing i've heard on the audio portal!!!! it combined 2 of my favorite things: rock and video game music! thank you for the song. ^^

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks a lot dude! Glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for listening, and for the review. If you enjoyed this, check out some of my other FF series remakes - most are of better recording quality.