Reviews for "FF7 -- Battle"

I LOVE FF VII:)

Yeah, this music is GREAT! Why Square don't reamke a FFVII with this rmx?:)

Check my Vagrant Story short rmx:)

TritoneAngel responds:

I agree. Squaresoft needs to pay me lots of money. NOW. :)

Thanks for the review dude! I'll be sure to check out your stuff as well.

not bad

loved ur originality. great job on staying accurate and coming up with a guitar part, yet would have appreciated other instruments involved with main piece. Keep up the good work!

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks for the review -- yeah, I think I could have done a lot more with this also. I'm contemplating doing a new version of it some time in the future and adding more stuff to it. Thanks for the advice.

OOOOHHHHHH MMMMYYYYYY GGGGGOOOOOODDDDD

I LOVE FF7!!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS SONG!!! YYYOOOUUU RRROOOCCCKKK OOOUUUTTT LLLOOOUUUDDD!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS! :)

quite good indeed

quie good indeed

Thanks dude!

wow

you my good sir, ROCK!
(i'm thinking of puting this in my flash)

TritoneAngel responds:

Go for it man! Thanks for the review!

Be sure to check out my other FF submissions if you like this one, as they were recorded with better quality.