Reviews for "FF7 -- Battle"

Awesome!!

wow!this is the battle music all true rpg fans know and love! the only difference is the live guitar has pimped it even more!

I enjoy pimping FF7 songs -- now where's my money, Tifa? lol

Thanks for the review, dude; glad you liked it.

wow

hey man this ROCKS!!!! you are cool!!

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks a lot dude! Glad you enjoyed it. :)

Really cool version...

...man, it does sound a little lo fi, but screw that. It´s hot!

Anyway, ill review some other song of yours when i get the time to do it more seriously, this is mainly a test to see if i can post a review since the dl option is disabled somehow....

More info in your own thread at

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks a lot man -- I certainly didn't mean that thread to be some sort of advertisement, but I"m worried that this song isn't appearing on the AP listings anymore. People really seem to have enjoyed it for various reasons, and I want fans new and old to still have the opportunity to listen to it easily. I hope the problem gets fixed.

Thanks for the support buddy! Hope I've made a fan out of you.

good song!

but whered it go on the audio portals top songs? i had to find this song manually!

-Stop. Watch. 100%.

TritoneAngel responds:

Eh - some group of hobos probably just zeroed it into oblivion. Happens all the time.

I'm glad you enjoyed it though man -- check out my other stuff as well; you'll be pleased.

MAX COOL!

This is wery COOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!!

I love the remix of FF7!