Reviews for "FF7 -- Battle"

Caviar! ^_^

This is good.... not just good, AWESOME! XD

The guitar, masterfully played, blended VERY well with the orchestra and the riffs, were mind blowing! XD Awesome!

Keep up the great work!

~JM2

:) Thank you!

Really good work!!

A very good version of this classical song.
Final Fantasy, the only thing better than Coca Cola :P

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks a lot man! Glad you enjoyed it.

<|> TritoneAngel

awesome

I loved it it's awesome it deserves to have a diamond rating

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks a lot dude! I'm glad it's nice and shiny. lol

nice

this is mint!!!
no wonder its dimond

Giggity!

Thanks a lot buddy!

Nice guitaring

I would like this more if it had a louder bass and the midi sounds weren't covered up as much. It sounds like a remix with the guitar anyway, so why not experiment with the bass and other parts too? Because of the great guitaring, but letdown by the poor balance in dynamics i'm giving it a (I think) fair 7.

TritoneAngel responds:

That was an excellent review man, thank you for the constructive criticism. I actually agree with you on all counts -- I think I could have done a lot more with this. Thanks for the advice buddy.