Reviews for "FF7 -- Battle"

Awesome.

If you can I'd really love for you to E-mail me this. I'll PM you with it. Anyway I'm pretty sure that means I thought it was beyond words.

AWSOMEE!

Hey, I've seen a remix kinda like this of the FF10 battle music by AceIH, you should have a listen to it! I bet you guys would be able to create a flawless Final Fantasy battle music, instead of Noubu Uestamastu (FF music composer) for the next Final Fantasy Title!

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks dude! Somebody needs to get Nobuo's phone number for me. lol

Nice work

What makes this a good final fantasy song is the guitar.so nice guitar work.real nice.

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks a lot dude! Glad you liked it.

ill give you all 10's just for fun

the thought of playing the original in the backround while actually playing the remix on guitar was is pretty wicked.Kind of short, but the coolness factor overshadows it lenght anyways, nice job, keep it up

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks a lot bud! Actually, the background is a midi file that just sounds really close to the original btw.

My first Review for Audi Woot

That was awsome. The guiter went really well with the song.

TritoneAngel responds:

Woot indeed. Thanks a bunch dude.