Reviews for "FF7 -- Battle"

Awesome

FF7 and distorted guitars doesn't get much better than this.Great job man I noticed a couple of small mistakes but it doesn't matter.

Great job man and I really like you're tone what are you playing through?

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks for the review dude -- hadn't heard from you in a while.

There were a couple of tiny mistakes, but I was more interested in getting a completed song on here than correcting/perfecting the thing. I can live with them having a few warts.

You may b surprised by my set-up: That was my Ibanez RG1570 through a Line 6 Spider amp with a Shure 57 mic through my audio interface, a Tascam US-122.

Tight..........Ness

tightest remix of FF7 i've heard ina while arent they over-due for a new game FF15 i think

~2-11~ A Way A Life

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks a lot man! More to come.

FKING AWESOME

Dude, do you have a tab for this or something? If you have one, I'll LOVE YOU. PLEASE TELLM E!!

TritoneAngel responds:

Sorry man -- just figured it out by ear! You might be able to download a tab for it though. It's a little difficult in sections, but not too bad.

I hope you'll love me anyway. :)

FFVII fanboys/girls this is your song!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS THE BEST GUITAR RIFF I'VE HEARD SINCE JIMMY HENDRIX DID HIS NATIONAL ANTHEM! GET SOME KY BECAUSE YOU RAPED THIS GUITAR! ROCK ON!

TritoneAngel responds:

I would never rape my guitar -- she loves me and is very willing. :)

Thanks for the favorable review dude!

Nice solo!

Cool man I loved the guitar solo! But the background music you were following was from the original FF7 sound track? Nevertheless the solo was original so I gave you an 8 in that department. The background music sounded like it was ripped from a casette tape recording of FF7 so you might wanna change that. Stil nice work!

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks for the review dude! In my defense, the part at the end is actually just something I noticed -- the riff that's played in the song is very similar to the song from "Gurgu Volcano" in FF1; I just sort of brought that to the forefront.

The background is a midi rendering of the song, tweaked such that the instrumentation is just matched really well to the original sound. Not a direct rip.