Reviews for "FF7 -- Battle"

AWSOME!

dude this was so kewl i loved it ff rocked out!!!! cant you just see cloud bopin his head doring that song dude...YOU ROCK!

TritoneAngel responds:

My hair's almost as poofy as his -- I'll headbang to it and we'll call it even. Rock!

Thanks for the review!

yeah! freakin awsome job!

like i said, YEAH! FREAKIN AWSOME JOB DONE ON THIS ONE!

Thanks a lot dude.

This is awesome!!!!

This is by far, one of the best versions of the battle theme(my own version included). I noticed some minor mistakes, but the cool sounds coming from your guitar made up for that! I have only one question, what setup did you use?(as in what hardware?)

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks for the review dude -- I really should submit a better version, there are a couple of moments in there that really could be cleaner and better. I was just really eager to get something submitted that day. Ho hum.

For this song, it was my Schecter C-1 into a Line 6 Spider amp on a Mesa model with a little reverb. Mic'd with a Shure-SM57 through my audio interface, a Tascam US122. I'll probably re-record when my Ibanez RGA121 comes in a few days from now.

Thanks again for the review dude.

Nice

Not original in picking FF7 battle but a good one

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks for the review dude.

awesome

if i was as good as you.....well i don`t know what to say. anyways, you did a great and that`s what counts. your great and this is wrorth lisenting to over and over again.

TritoneAngel responds:

Thank you very much dude. More to come after I get my new axe.