Reviews for "FF7 -- Battle"

ROCK ON!!

This is the coolset thing i have ever heard is there any certain program u used to do this that i could download? cause i wanna make stuff like this. plain and simple it kicks some serious ass.. o and where did u find the tab for this lol

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks for the review dude! All you really need is a good midi program, recording equipment and a dream. Well, actually, you don't really need the dream part, but it's nice to have. :)

Good luck!

(P.S. -- To paraphrase Jack Nicholson, "No tabs. I hate tabs. Terrible thing tabs. Hate tabs. Hate. I'm using the word "hate" here about tabs.")

Pretty Freakin' Sweet

That's pretty 1337. The guitar work was intense, but it made the sound crap in places (sorry! I'm just a classical music junkie, and I'm saying my opinion!). Other than that, I can't complain! Sorry the Originality was only 5...c'mon...it's not like you wrote much.

Thanks for the review.

Great job...

I liked it...the midi thing fits well with the guitar...but did u make the midi urself? it sounds like the original....i love this theme and u made it even better!

TritoneAngel responds:

I downloaded a midi file and then reworked the hell out of it (changed notes, reorchestrated, etc.) to make it sound like the original. Thanks for the review dude!

Cool

Nice job but I think you should of added a real drummer in the recording because it sounds pretty werid without one. Nice job anyway and keep it up.

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks for the review! Man, if I had a real drummer at my disposal I'd be using him for everything. But alas, drummers are mad scarce.

FL Slayer?

You can easily split a midi in FL, copy and paste some lines into the slayer... which this sounds very much like... honestly i can't say it was enjoyable, the guitar overpowered every other sound and just... all together doesn't have a good flow. If you did do live guitar, it was well done, but like i said sounds VERY much like Fl's slayer... stands out tho.. i'll give u that much

TritoneAngel responds:

Didn't use FL at all for this.