Reviews for "FF7 -- Battle"

i like it

its very good

Thanks dude!

OMG

Holy crap man. That was just mouth dropping, im a huge fan of ff and always will be and ff7 must be the best game ever created so yah. Your my new hero and always will be dawg. Thanks for the sick song g and i hope to see more. Im a skilled guitar player also so if u need two guitars in one ur songs just e-mail at cloudkyle7@msn.com. Kickass song keep it uo

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks a lot for the review buddy! I'll be putting up a lot more videogame stuff, particularly from several of the Final Fantasy's and from the Mega Man series, with a few others thrown in. Glad you liked it. :)

Feel free to email me if you wanna work together on stuff or just gab. Thanks again.

best one ever

there are hundreds of kids that try to re-mix final fantasy songs and they all suck but this is one of the best ones ive ever heared

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks a lot dude! Glad you liked it. Unfortunately, I'm not a kid anymore... :(

not bad

work on everything but the guitar and you could have some serious potential....

TritoneAngel responds:

Wow, that was unnecessarily harsh.

stolen?

First off, why when you download it it says the artist is REQUIEMZERO???! Did you steal it or what? if you didnt, i appologize; but if you did then thats just horrible

Anyway, on the actual song - first off. dont use direct midi rips. thats just stealing other peoples work programming them. Yes, even if its a part of the song, its still cheap and unorthodox. secondly, the guitar's dB rating skyrockets through the song. in FL or cakewalk you should be able to limit the high end. Third, the drums are weak [since you used a midirip]. its not that hard to create a drumbeat [you know, drums on beats 1,2,3,4, snares on 2,4 and hats on the "&'s" of each beat.] lastly, you need better samples for background and a better sounding lead guitar that wont make your ears bleed everytime you listen to it.

Ive heard many MANY FF7 battle theme remixes and this one is below-average at best. Midid rips for the background, lead guitar has volume issues, and no real sign of drums.

35/100 keep on trying
~SS4 Gokou

TritoneAngel responds:

"Requiemzero" was my old name - I renamed the account "TritoneAngel" several months ago. [I don't know why the file still comes up tagged as Requiem though.]