Reviews for "FF7 -- Battle"

Very nice touch with the guitar

That what the music needed right there. If this song was on the battle theme it would have been much easier to get in to it and to play. I must download it.

TritoneAngel responds:

Go for it man. Thanks for the review!

Sweet!!!

Wow! This is SWEET!!!!! Nice job!!

Thanks a lot dude!

The missing element

NICE JOB!!!!
That was what that music needed... if the real music was like that maybe random battles would be easier...

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks a lot for the review man!

Nothing makes those random battles easier... except for Knights of the Round. lol

I always thought that a game as great as FF7 deserved heavier versions of its music, or at least live performances. Too bad the specs of the PS1 held it back. Hope I can do it justice. Glad you liked it man. Thanks.

sorry man

im giving you a 4 because the background just sucked - pure and simple. the guitar part with the solo was neat, but thats all i can give you credit for. next time, find a drummer.

Thanks for the review.

perfekt!

that was amazing..i want to play that too!! can you like make a tab of how you play it?

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks for the review dude! Sorry man -- I don't do tabs though, it's all off memory and by reading music and such. I'm very anti-tabs.

You may be able to find tabs of the actual notes to the FF7 Battle song on guitartabs.com or a number of tab sites though. As for the extras I throw in there, I'd probably say to try picking out the notes by ear, slowing down the recording if necessary on Windows Media Player or Sound Recorder. Sorry I can't help more. Good luck.