For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "FF7 -- Battle"

Excellant song

Perosnally, i'm a HUGE FF7 fan, and this song rocks. The guitar does kind of drown out everything behind it. Question: where did you/whoever played the guitar figure out how to play it? Are there tabs or something, because that would be awesome. Anyway, keep it up.

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks for the review buddy! I got all the guitar by ear, as that's the way I pick up most songs. I've been playing for a long freakin' time, and I obsessed over that game like crazy when it came out, so the song just sort of came out naturally on guitar. Sorry -- no tabs... I despise tabs. :)

Good but not great

The playing is superlative, but you need to either lower the guitar volume or increase the background volume--you can barely hear it.

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks dude! Yeah, the mix was not so hot on this one, I agree.

im so sick of this song

this one was below par. make it better

Ok.

final fantasy!!

im fan of final fatasy good remix

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks dude! Glad you enjoyed it.

Its almost like I could reload this into my game..

If I could I would.. really nice music. Great job. It has the originality of the old song, and the new bit of it you put it. Again, Great job.

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks a lot man - you should forward this to Squaresoft. "Hey you, more f-in' guitar in the soundtrack!!!!" I wouldn't be complainin'.

I appreciate the review, dude.