Reviews for "FF7 -- Battle"

HALLEUJAH!!!!

Beautiful, kick ass job. I'm gettin a little misty eyed just listening. This right here is the shiat!!!!

:) Don't cry dude!

Thanks a lot for the review. Glad you enjoyed it.

Mean sounding guitar <3

Your guitar skills rock! I'll have to point out though as many others did that the midi file needs to be blended a lil better with the guitar, but it still doesn't mean that this doesn't kick ass! Oh and btw just to clear things up, I read a review were some guy was saying that you used FL Slayer for the guitar, that is misleading. I've been playing around with FL for a while now and the Slayer sounds nothing like a real guitar would sound like. You can totally tell that this is a REAL guitar. I was also pleased to read that you didn't use tabs, I'm the same way, I find it much easier to play the song if you figure it out by yourself instead of reading the tabs. Keep up the amazing work man!

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks a lot for the review, dude! Yeah, personally, I think there's never a viable substitute for the real thing when it comes to guitar -- a guitarist can nearly ALWAYS tell when it's a real guitar or not, at least that's my view. Unless it's completely unavoidable, I like to always play guitar on my submissions. Just doesn't sound "right" without it.

Thanks for the tip on the mixing -- my recording skills have definitely improved since this submission, and I definitely will be demanding more in terms of the quality of my recordings. Thank you for the constructive criticism to you and to the others who have mentioned it.

very nice

the guitar was awesome but you need to fix the background and it will be perfect, well almost perfect ;)

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks for the review, dude!

intro reminds me of the raptors in Jurrasic Park

just me? Anywho, luff the intro, but after that I have a split opinion. On one hand the eletric guitar is fantastic, but I can't here the origional notes at one point. But the guitar makes up for it. Dosn't loop well, but then again, what does on the audio portal?
Great. Luff it.
Keep it up!

TritoneAngel responds:

Thanks for the review dude! I hope that you mean the guitar sounds killer or vicious, and not that it sounds like that odd squawking noise the raptors made before they ate people. lol

loved it

good job ;)

TritoneAngel responds:

You loved it, but you gave it a 2 overall, then said good job with a little smiley face? Yeah - guess I don't get the joke.