Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Am I Kool Yet?!?!"

I think you're kool.

pretty sick man. i don't even know what hardstyle is (or was) but this is great. Nuhardstyle. Love it. Some parts would be great for BiH modern parts.

Thanks a lot.

Excellent!

I enjoy the intense feeling this song puts out! Would go great in a boss fight of some sort where the boss is a hulking mass of flesh and machine. Not many songs can create a story in my head as yours do. Great work, keep it up!

5/5
10/10
Downloaded!

-Rayle

Gravey responds:

Thanks a lot. I'm glad you enjoyed the tune. :-)

This is great!

This is a really great boss fight music I must say. I would rate it 9/10 for those skips in 1:07 and 1:24, but I love the song alot so 10/10.

Gravey responds:

They aren't skips, but rather stutters. I created them with a gate plug-in effect intentionally. They flow with the rhythm of the song perfectly, so they aren't out of place. They are intended to break up the monotony. Sadly, Newgrounds listeners aren't really adept enough to realize that it seems.

Glad you enjoyed the tune.

Very unique

Quite the tune you have here. The sounds are really synced well, except I gotta nitpick the parts where it "freezes" but nonetheless this is getting downloaded, faved, 5'ed and reviewed. It's very well made and hope to hear more from you.

yea

i think this rocks couse ppl might like it couse its like rock and pop put together it is a rockin song