Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Am I Kool Yet?!?!"

Don't read a book by it's cover.

I clicked on this song thinking "Great, this will be some stupid guy singing unfunny crap, or maybe a random compilation of senseless synths and beats done by an 'up and coming' techno artist."
I am so very glad I was wrong.
My normal approach to writing reviews like this is by dissecting the song and giving commentary on each part.
I-I can't bring up the heart to cut this song into pieces. It flows too well, practically seamless. Quite frankly, it washes over my ears like some sort of electrified honey.
Thank you for this, and thank you for the opportunity to be able to compare one thing on this earth to lightning-struck bee product.
5/5
10/10

Gravey responds:

Haha! Yea, the title is misleading, but has purpose. Glad you ended up being pleasantly surprised with my song.

Gravey,

I just want to say that first off, I have absolutely NO clue as to what 'hardstyle' truly is. Anyway, This song kicks butt! The rock/techno combo is really working for you, man. Please kep going into the dance uyniverse. Power on and grace the hordes of (mostly) supportive music lovers with your beat-making skills!
I love your music and will support you in continuing your masterful works.
12/10 7/5 XD

Gratefully,

~ Andrew ;-)

Gravey responds:

Thanks. Glad you liked the tune.

Yes sir....

yes you are.

Thanks.

GO GRAVEY!!!

Ths was awsome... yes u r cool!

god better best