Reviews for "Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 1"

but the homo hamsters

who are on Opium, shouldn't they likewise be exhibiting signs of drug withdrawls? because of the Heroine?

Fucking cunt! Hahaha!!!

Don't listen to what the preschoolers say. I thought you did a great job. The gerbils on opium were hillarious. Nice job personifying the characters and the contrast between the coked-out rats and their neighbors below. This was the funniest thing I've seen on Newgrounds in a long time.

Please make more. You rock.

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

sweet. thanks. there is more to come.

www.apocalypsecartoons.com
dean

Wow

man that was just premo actully the flash was so well done and had its facts right no Child attempt of it this was like thee eyes of a koak user Right on SMOKE WEED!

LOVED IT!!!

Cage is evil, but he isn't very smart. He just focuses on his anger. Alice can be called the smart one, because she is just as evil as Cage but she doesn't get distracted. If the two put aside their coke addictions and worked together, they could conquer the world, maybe the universe - if they weren't little rats of course!

absolutely twisted