For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 31 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 1"

crack up!

dat was one of the best, BEST comic animations i have seen ina while!! you soooo gotta do the pac crack.... LOL!!!
DOOO MOREEEEEE, MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Great Toon

It is funny and evil... kinda sad too.

SON OF A B**CH!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING HILARIOUS!!
I love the concept of the torture that animals go through in order for us damn humans to satisfy our "thirst for knowledge", even if it IS for something as moronic as drugs. Anyone who depends on a narcotic fix everyday is a fucking CUNT and can suck my ass!

Brilliantly animated! I love how Cage's head comes apart when he calls Alice a cunt! The story is funny, original and well written, and the characters themselves kick so much ass that I wanna shout out to the world: "HEY! YOU GOTTA WATCH THIS AWESOME STUFF!" Just like the subject it depicts, this series is highly addictive! XD

But the thing I love most about this, is how fucking FAST it loads!! I watch these cartoons at least once a day, and thank God I can get to them quickly! Can you imagine what would happen if I didn't get my fix? hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge. ;)

I WANT MORE!!!!

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

thanks! i never stop!

Genius!

All the serie is pure genius, who can even thought to think this way?! Maybe the author was in one of that cage in his previous life...?

Funny kind of boring though.I like it.Needs more animating.

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

Sure, that was just the first episode, 11 years ago. The animation and and writing gets better as they go along. I'm almost done with episode 12, which is an epic.