For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 29 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 1"

Genius

how ever u came up with that idea i dont know, its so random. but its fukin genius. that was soo funny!! i cant belive how outrageous that was. i hope you make many more episodes in this, its was brilliant 1 of my favourites EVER

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

oh yeah. theres more to come.

www.apocalypsecartoons.com
dean

Fucking cunt! Hahaha!!!

Don't listen to what the preschoolers say. I thought you did a great job. The gerbils on opium were hillarious. Nice job personifying the characters and the contrast between the coked-out rats and their neighbors below. This was the funniest thing I've seen on Newgrounds in a long time.

Please make more. You rock.

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

sweet. thanks. there is more to come.

www.apocalypsecartoons.com
dean

Wow

man that was just premo actully the flash was so well done and had its facts right no Child attempt of it this was like thee eyes of a koak user Right on SMOKE WEED!

LOVED IT!!!

Cage is evil, but he isn't very smart. He just focuses on his anger. Alice can be called the smart one, because she is just as evil as Cage but she doesn't get distracted. If the two put aside their coke addictions and worked together, they could conquer the world, maybe the universe - if they weren't little rats of course!

pussy

upssy pussy pusyy pussy pussy pussy pussy