For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 1"

Not bad

Pretty good. Great idea, good execution. Probably didn't need so many "cunts." Also, cocaine isn't a narcotic. Narcotics are drugs like heroin, codeine, morphine, etc.

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

sorry, cunt is my favorite word. and it's that character's favorite word as well.

Holy Shit. Haha

That was nuts. Reminds me of scarface.

gerbils kicking the gong around. briliant

like the last guy sed thin lines bad colors and i think the fps was like 5. anyway i thought it was funny poor animating aside. i like the little detail that were thrown in like the nail in that broads tooth stuff like that is a nice touch. im looking forward to the next one i hope you learn some animating skills tho. (wounderin if ull have a weed rat or somthin)

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

yeah i got better at animating after this one. i made this a few years ago.

That was hilarious..

I loved it. It was funny, and the storyline was fairly original. There's been no successful storyline like it in anycase. Everything was good. I just found the characters weren't likeable enough if you were planning to make it into a series. Anyway, good luck and keep up the good work.

f@#%ed up

but pretty classic. that's evil shit man. but i'm an evil shit too so it's all good