Reviews for "Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 1"

i dunno man.

a friend told me to check this series out and i was just left confused. I mean how much further can you take the idea of two crazy rats on narcotics? it sorta seems that you're only going for shock value here n' nothing else. whilst its a pretty edgy and disturbing cartoon, thats pretty much the only thing it has going for it.

humour is your standard drug humour, animation is choppy and could do with cleaning up, sound is a bit muffled.

You did do a good job of disorientating the viewer though, so big thumbs up in that respect.

SON OF A B**CH!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING HILARIOUS!!
I love the concept of the torture that animals go through in order for us damn humans to satisfy our "thirst for knowledge", even if it IS for something as moronic as drugs. Anyone who depends on a narcotic fix everyday is a fucking CUNT and can suck my ass!

Brilliantly animated! I love how Cage's head comes apart when he calls Alice a cunt! The story is funny, original and well written, and the characters themselves kick so much ass that I wanna shout out to the world: "HEY! YOU GOTTA WATCH THIS AWESOME STUFF!" Just like the subject it depicts, this series is highly addictive! XD

But the thing I love most about this, is how fucking FAST it loads!! I watch these cartoons at least once a day, and thank God I can get to them quickly! Can you imagine what would happen if I didn't get my fix? hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge. ;)

I WANT MORE!!!!

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

thanks! i never stop!

Lmao!!!

WHERES THE COKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!! XD Lmfao...

Very cool

i would only work on the voices. everything else is awesome.

i loved it.

some of the animation movements could be spend more time on but i still love it.