Reviews for "Rats on Cocaine - Ep # 1"

lol

So this is where the series was born, hah, hillarious! Great introductions to all the main characters, smooth animations, wellmade sceneries, everything looks great, keep it up!

-cd-

LMAO

That was very good, I really enjoyed the Gerbils lol

As for the rats- THEY MAKE ME SICK!

Genius!

All the serie is pure genius, who can even thought to think this way?! Maybe the author was in one of that cage in his previous life...?

LOVED IT!!!

Cage is evil, but he isn't very smart. He just focuses on his anger. Alice can be called the smart one, because she is just as evil as Cage but she doesn't get distracted. If the two put aside their coke addictions and worked together, they could conquer the world, maybe the universe - if they weren't little rats of course!

it's weird