Reviews for "Squaresville"

i totally get it

:D

Ah!

Pure genius? The first scene involving the.... rubber grape and the odd stare the vendor gave the guy - damn that reminded me of something the creator of Ren & Stimpy would do! Brilliant! (I hope you don't like being compared)

The scenes where characters (not so subtle-y) change their expressions after a square does something odd offered the most comedic value to me.

I'm now wondering why you won't enter this in some competition like that Nickeloedeon Cartoon Festival... (that already ended!)

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

The problem with that festival is that they only accept entries that are in video form. I dont have the pc power or technology to convert a flash file into Quicktime. So I'm rather screwed.

That was just a great flash

This flash was just freakin smurf. There are no adjectives worthy to describe it. All the squares reminded me of that guy that used to be on nickelodian that was just a giant face. The expressions were superb, giving each square his/her own character, and though every situation was amusing there was almost a disturbing undertone that i could never identify. Overall i loved it.

That aphex twin poster was awesome too.

aphex twin \o/

Magnificent

Unbelievable. Behold this gleaming artifact!

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

And what is a man? Nothing but a miserable pile of secrets. But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!

well

The following bad review is in portugese. Enjoy:

Esta era uma parte de crap. o gp faz algo melhor. Oh, e batente que come assim muito presunto. VocĂȘ suga. Eu odeio-o!!!

Just kidding. That was pretty friggin awesome. So awesome that i just might go eat some HAM. Good jo, and way to completely not do what anyone else has ever done before. Ever. Especially the part with the cave on the guys face. Crazy. Your reviews are hilarious, and I am now starting a religion honoring your greatness.
Just saying,