Reviews for "-Orr- Larry and the Gnomes"

dam great!

i stayed on this page for 2 hours hearing this over and over again its that good

Wow, thanks!

oh david...

... this is why i love you :)

thank you for being a delight to work with. the music makes the game a thousand times more adventurous and fun, and brings the world to life. i'm looking foreward to releasing an album with you! :D

DavidOrr responds:

You've been a pleasure to work with as well! There's nothing quite like working with a talented, hard-working team - seeing everything come together is extremely rewarding.

About that album... I gotta get back to work!

These are all really damned great!

I don't know anything about the game in question, but if I were to judge from the soundtrack alone, I'd have to say that it was a high-quality professional production.

Because the music is at the very least.

Some more fantastic work from you, Dave, and I hope the game is as good as the music you've made for it is!

DavidOrr responds:

The game is great, and raises the bar for flash games (of course, I may be a bit biased :D). But seriously, the team was *top-notch across the board - and I think the game reflects that.

Thanks for the support!

Disney galore!

This soundtrack reminds me a lot of Kingdom Hearts

DavidOrr responds:

Kingdom Hearts has a really nice soundtrack, thank you!

Pro status

Its pro man, keep up the great work, but was wondering what equipment do you use to get that sound quality? And how expensive is it? I'm working with a hand me down, hand me down cheap alesis synth, and was looking to upgrade.

DavidOrr responds:

The sounds you hear here are mainly East West Quantum Leap (EWQL) Symphonic Orchestra, EWQL Symphonic Choirs, and EWQL Stormdrum 2. I used QL Pianos as well as EWQL Ra in places, but just to touch places up.

Those all require a DAW to work with - my choice is Cubase (I currently have Cubase 4)

Thanks for the review!